FDCPA Violation Department
Welcome to Score Inc.'s new FDCPA Department
Our FDCPA department works to protect the rights of your clients and prevent harassment by debt collectors.
How it works:
- We train our credit repair business owner members on the rights your clients have, and the obligations debt collectors must fulfill. This enables you to identify harassment or FDCPA violations.
- You refer your client to our FDCPA Department by filling out our online form.
- We contact the consumer and investigate further.
- In the case of FDCPA violations, your client is referred to a lawyer.
- Consumer benefit: up to $1000 statutory fine, debt absolved and removed from reporting (in some cases).
- Earn up to $150 marketing fee.
Fill out the form to the right to receive your FDCPA training materials.
FDCPA Voicemail Violations
To obtain a FDCPA affiliate agreement please email email@example.com
Materials For Your Use
Advertise to your clients using this text for radio or print: Download document
Contact Us Directly
For FDCPA inquiries, call 877.225.1551. For all other inquiries, please refer to Score Inc.'s general contact information.